Tahini Dipping Sauce
- 1/3 cup tahini (ground sesame seeds I love Tahini Goddess)
- 1 medium lemon, juiced
- 1–2 Tbsp maple syrup or honey
- 1 large pinch sea salt
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric (optional)
- A pinch of Cayenne for a kick (optional)
- 1 clove garlic minced (optional)
- Water (to thin as needed)
- To a medium mixing bowl, add tahini, lemon juice, and maple syrup, sea salt, garlic and spices (if including).
- Whisk to combine. Then slowly add water until creamy. The mixture may appear super thick at first, but continue adding water a little at a time and whisking until creamy and smooth.
- Taste and adjust flavor as needed, adding more lemon juice for acidity, salt for saltiness, or maple syrup for sweetness.
Use as a dipping sauce on protein and veggies. Store in Fridge for up to 5 days.