Strawberry Chocolate Smoothie
- 1 Serving Vanilla Protein Powder
- 10–12 ounces Nut Milk (I like flax)
- 1 Tbsp Unsweetened Nut Butter
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Butter (or) MCT Oil
- 1 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1/4 cup frozen organic strawberries
- Handful of Spinach or favorite fresh greens
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- Cacao Nibs
Add all ingredients to a high speed blender (except the cacao nibs)
You can add a handful of ice if wanted to thicken.
Blend until Smooth.
Add Raw Cacao nibs in at the end and pulse once or twice, so they are still crunchy and top with a few extra.
Put in your favorite 20 ounce smoothie cup and Enjoy!