Simple Cashew “Ricotta” Cheese
Simple Cashew “Ricotta” Cheese is going to Rock Your World!
It’s a great plant-based option and you can put in or on just about any savory dish! It’s got all the plant-based goodness you want and need!
- 3 Cups Raw Cashews
- Cold Filtered water to cover cashews
- 3/4 cup filtered water (additional)
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- 2 Tbsp Nutritional Yeast
- 1 Small Garlic clove or 1/2 tsp Granulated Garlic
- 1/2 tsp Onion Powder (optional)
- Himalayan Sea Salt & Pepper (to taste)
- Soak Cashews in cold filtered water for 2-3 hours on the counter OR (if you are in a rush) you can do a quick soak in almost boiling water for 5 minutes.
- Drain cashews and put in a large food processor or high-speed blender.
- Put all remaining ingredients in the processor and blend until smooth. Adjust salt and pepper to taste. Add a bit more water if too thick.
- Store in Fridge. Keeps 5-6 Days.
Favorite Ways to Enjoy??
- Mixed with Zoodles
- Your favorite snack cracker with lots of whole food toppings