Roasted Cauliflower & Almond Salad with Tahini Dressing
Serves 4-6 people
2 Head Cauliflower, chopped into florets
3 Tbsp Avocado Oil
1 cup sliced almonds (or chopped)
1–2 Garlic clove, finely chopped
1 Tbsp Ground Turmeric
1 Tsp Sea Salt
1 Tsp Fresh Ground Pepper
To Serve with:
3 Cups of Arugula
1/4 cup Tahini
1 Lemon, juiced
1/2 Bunch Parsley, chopped
1 Tsp ground cumin
1/2 cup water, slightly warm
1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- Preheat Oven to 375. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place cauliflower florets on tray.
- In a separate small bowl mix together the avocado oil, sliced almonds, turmeric, sea salt and pepper. Mix Well. Pour over the top of the cauliflower. Mix to incorporate.
- Place in oven for 15 minutes. Check and toss. Continue roasting for another 15 mites or until crispy and golden brown.
- In a small bowl, combine all “dressing” ingredients and whisk until combined.
- To plate, place the arugula in bowl and add the cauliflower over the top, followed by the dressing. Enjoy!