Pomegranate Mint Super Salad
For the Salad
- 6 cups mixed greens and chopped romaine
- 1/4 cup mint, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup red onion, very thinly sliced (you can sub lightly sauteed onion)
- 1 pear, thinly sliced
- Seeds from one pomegranate
- 2–4 Tbsp goat cheese
- 1/4 cup roasted pecans
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 Tbsp champagne vinegar (or sub balsamic)
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 minced garlic clove
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp raw honey (optional)
- Start by adding all of the dressing ingredients to a bowl and whisk together to combine. Set aside.
- Thinly chop your vegetables and place all of the salad ingredients into a large serving bowl.
- Coat and toss the salad with the dressing.