Pumpkin Scented Flourless Banana Bread
2–3 mashed ripe bananas
1 cup unsweetened nut butter (I used almond/macadamia nut)
½ cup pumpkin puree
½ tsp baking soda
¼ sea salt
1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
1 tsp ground cinnamon
2 tsp vanilla extract
Dark Chocolate Chips (I used Hukitchen Keto Chips)
¼ cup Pecans or Walnuts
Gratified Granola Clusters ¼ cup for topping
- Preheat oven to 375 and line standard loaf pan with parchment paper
- In a large mixing bowl mash bananas and then add all ingredients minus “optional add-in’s” Stir well to combine.
- Combine “add-in’s. Stir
- Put the mixture in the loaf pan. If desired, put ¼ cup Gratified Granola Clusters or sprinkling of nuts on top.
- Bake for 45 minutes and check with a toothpick. If not cooked through, add 5 minute increments.
- Keep in the fridge wrapped in parchment paper for up to a week or freeze.