Healthy Frozen Bark Recipe
2 cups Non-dairy Greek Style “unsweetened” yogurt (I like Kite Hill/So Delicious Coconut) or Full Fat Greek style Dairy Yogurt
½ Tsp Vanilla Extract
¼ Tsp Fresh Lemon Juice
Pinch Sea Salt
Sweeteners-For no sugar you can do a couple liquid drops of monkfruit or Stevia (taste for sweetness level before adding more)
2 Tablespoons Raw Honey or Maple Syrup
Fresh Pomegranate Seeds
Raw or Toasted Nuts (Walnuts or Pecans are a great option)
I love Pomegranate seeds and toasted pecans or walnuts
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl combine yogurt, sweetener, vanilla, lemon juice and salt. Stire to combine.
- Add your fresh fruit and nuts to the bowl. NOTE: Make sure your fruit is washed and dried completely (you don’t want extra water in the bark).
- Transfer to the baking sheet and spread around for even thickness.
- Freeze for 2-3 hours or until firm.
- Break into pieces and store in a glass container (in Freezer) with baking paper in between pieces (so they don’t stick).