Simple FUN5 Nourish Bowl: CauliRice with Sweet Coconut Chicken and Broccoli:
- 4 cups of cauliflower rice
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp coconut milk or coconut creme
- 1 rotisserie chicken or 2 baked chicken breasts, shredded (your choice)
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 Tbsp chopped green chives (optional)
- 2 Tbsp sesame seeds
- 4 Tbsp coconut aminos
- 2 Tbsp melted ghee
- In a large sauté pan, blanch broccoli in water for 4-6 minutes until fork tender. Drain and set aside.
- In the same large sauté pan, add coconut oil, coconut milk (or crème) and cauliflower. Stir-fry on medium heat until the cauliflower is done (I like it slightly browned), 5-8 minutes.
- Add broccoli and shredded chicken to the pan and stir to incorporate and heat (or) you can always keep separate and layer rice, chicken and broccoli….your choice.
- Place all ingredients in a 6 inch diameter bowl and top with the sauce below.
To Make the Sauce:
In a small bowl, mix coconut aminos, melted ghee and sesame seeds. Drizzle over bowl (you may have extra to save and keep in fridge)
Fresh Microgreens (chive, broccoli, radish, sunflower)
Sriracha Sauce (hot)