Cinnamon Scented Super Food Granola
(V, DF, GF)
4 cups Rolled Gluten Free Oats
1/2 cup Coconut Flakes
1 cup Sliced Almonds
1 cup Pepitas
1/2 cup Organic Quinoa
1/2 cup Organic Hemp Seeds
1 Tbsp Organic Ceylon Cinnamon
1/2 cup melted Organic Unrefined Coconut Oil
1/2 cup Maple Syrup
1 Tbsp Madagascar Vanilla
1 tsp fine Himalayan Sea Salt
2 Tsp Fresh orange zest
1/2 cup Chocolate chips after it’s cooled
2/3 cup dried fruit
- Preheat oven 325. Line large sheet with baking paper.
- Large mixing bowl combine all dry ingredients and spices. Stir to blend
- Pour all liquid ingredients over the top of dry. Blend well.
- Pour granola over prepared pan and use a spatula to spread an even layer.
- Bake until golden, about 20-30 minutes, stir every 10 minutes. I like mine golden brown.
- Let granola cool completely for about 45 mins. You can add chocolate chips and dried fruit if desired.
- Store in airtight container at room temp for up to 2 weeks. You can also freeze in a sealed freezer bag for up to 3 months.