Cinnamon Scented Pumpkin Bread with Roasted Pecans
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan pink salt
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup maple syrup (optional)
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup plant based milk (I use flax)
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup lightly Roasted Pecans (optional)
Preheat oven 350°F.
- Put 1/2 cup raw pecans on a small cookie sheet and roast in oven for 10 minutes.
- Mix pumpkin, maple syrup, melted coconut oil, eggs, coconut milk, vanilla and apple cider vinegar.
- Slowly add in flour, spices, baking soda and salt.
- Stir to combine and pour into standard size loaf pan covered with baking paper.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes.
- Cool completely, remove from Pan, cover and store in fridge up to 5 days. Enjoy!!!