Cinnamon Coconut Latte
- 12 ounces organic dark roasted brewed coffee or espresso
- 2 tsp. coconut oil
- ½-1 tsp. ghee or unsalted grass-fed butter (for a vegan or dairy-free option replace with coconut oil)
- ¼–½ tsp. Ground ceylon cinnamon
- ¼ cup unsweetened coconut milk or almond milk (optional-adds more creaminess)
- ⅛ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 scoop collagen peptides (omit for vegetarian/vegan)
1 Brew coffee in a coffee maker/french press or espresso machine.
2 Add all ingredients to the blender and blend on high for 15-30 seconds until creamy and frothy.
3 Pour into a coffee mug, dust with additional cinnamon, if desired, and enjoy.