Cauliflower Rice Bowl
• 1 bag frozen (or fresh) cauliflower rice
• 1/2 cup frozen peas
• 1/2 cup frozen (or fresh) shredded carrots
• 2 chicken breasts, cubed
• 2 eggs
• 2 tbsp tamari
• 2 tbsp coconut aminos
• 1 tbsp avocado oil (or) olive oil
• Your choice fresh micro-greens/sprouts/green onions for garnish
• Ground Sea Salt/Pepper
1. Cut chicken into smaller cubes and Salt/Pepper. Cook it in avocado oil in a pan, add 1 tbsp coconut aminos.
2. Remove chicken and set aside, add all the veggies with a tsp more avocado oil to the pan and cook until hot, add tamari and coconut aminos.
3. Place cooked chicken back in the pan and crack two eggs into the cauliflower rice and stir to cook.
4. Top with optional garnishes on top.