True health starts in the home. What if you had simple, holistic tools in your back pocket to create a healthier, less toxic, less stressful and more productive home and life? Holistic Momprenuer and super-productive woman Nicole Jaques breaks it all down with endless tips that are so wonderfully simple, effective and thoughtful that you will be left wondering how you didn’t think of it sooner?!?
Nicole Jaques is a wife, mom of two, home cook, and avid entertainer. She lives each day with an attitude of gratitude. She feels blessed by the lessons learned from her mother and grandmother. Grateful for her knowledge and ability to create new ways of simplifying everyday life. And lucky to be able to share them all with you.
In This Episode We Discuss:
- Simple Tips for a Holistic Home
- Nicole’s education background and lifestyle of family life lead to sharing her knowledge
- The inspiration drawn from her Grandmother’s cleaning recipe book
- How creating products for your home is not only easy, but healthier for your family
- Her favorite tips
- The power of a potato!!!
- Essential nutrition of bone broth
- How to extend the life of your fresh herbs
- What you never knew but wish you did about produce!
- Think of your salad spinner as an agitator and watch it clean for you!
- The fast way to peel a potato
- True health starts in the home
- Making travel easier
- Look Left!!
- Website: https://www.nicolejaques.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/itsnicolejaques/
- Tik Tok: https://www.tiktok.com/@itsnicolejaques?
- Potato peel: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CVkv3VOJp7W/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
- Deep clean your dishwasher: https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cn8AE-YgoYL/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
- Packing organization: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CpOWvZcpJ3g/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link