The Holiday Season: we scramble around getting gifts for others, but what are you giving to yourself? How about the gift of a healthy habit? My friend and fellow Nutritionist Jennie Waegelein and I have put together a list of 5 easy things you can easily incorporate into your daily routine to help boost your health. So pick one, pick two (not all five) and give the gift of self care to YOU this Holiday!
Jennie is a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist who specializes in functional medicine. She received her Master’s in Nutrition from Pace University and received training through the Institute of Functional Medicine to round out her integrative approach to health. She believes in a food-first philosophy and trusts that health should be fun, never stressful. She believes in creating small shifts daily to achieve optimal health and wellness. As a Certified Yoga Teacher, she focuses not only on food and nutrition, but the power of the mind-body connection as it relates to health.
In This Episode We Discuss:
- Building your nutritional toolbelt to Thrive through the holidays!
- Habit stacking…adding a little something extra to what you are already doing everyday
- Morning Hydration with Benefits…prep the night before to start your day off right
- Set Reminders…we get to the end of the day and then remember, no excuses! Set that reminder in your phone or a post-it, you got this!
- Visual Cues…leave things in plain sight to remind you of the direction you want your health to go
- Accountability…tell someone what you’re working towards, support eachother
- Pick one or two and start now!
- Website: https://jenmarienutrition.com
- Instagram: @jenmarienutrition http://instagram.com/jenmarienutrition
- TikTok: @jenmarienutrition https://www.tiktok.com/@jenmarienutrition