The most wonderful?…maybe, but also the busiest time of year! Who do we usually forget to care for in the process? Ourselves! I’ve put together a few short episodes with my friend, Registered Dietitian Nutritionist Jennie Waegelein, to help you not only survive the holiday season, but to Thrive through it!
Jennie is a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist who specializes in functional medicine. She received her Master’s in Nutrition from Pace University and received training through the Institute of Functional Medicine to round out her integrative approach to health. She believes in a food-first philosophy and trusts that health should be fun, never stressful. She believes in creating small shifts daily to achieve optimal health and wellness. As a Certified Yoga Teacher, she focuses not only on food and nutrition, but the power of the mind-body connection as it relates to health.
In This Episode We Discuss:
- How to plan your week, keeping it simple, leading up to parties.
- What to drink before you go.
- What to eat before you go.
- What to do when you get home.
- One BIG take away that NO ONE talks about… its a health gamechanger!
- Website: https://jenmarienutrition.com
- Instagram: @jenmarienutrition http://instagram.com/jenmarienutrition
- TikTok: @jenmarienutrition https://www.tiktok.com/@jenmarienutrition
Connect with Jayne:
- Website: https://www.jaynewilliams.com/
- Instagram: @jayne_williamswellness https://www.instagram.com/jayne_williamswellness/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jaynewilliamswellness/