Functional Dietitian, Meg Gerber wants to empower you with tools that focus on your “whole health” starting with identifying the root cause. In this episode We sat down to talk all about her new book “How to Glow Gluten Free”, better digestive health, root cause medicine (it’s time to rip off the band aid and we even segwayed into gallbladder health with some interesting correlations with female hormones that we should be talking more about.
Meg Gerber (RD, LD, IFNCP, CGN) is a Functional Medicine Dietitian, best selling author, and the founder of Grounded Nourishment. Meg specializes in working with individuals who struggle with chronic digestive issues. Through her own journey of digestive struggles and autoimmunity, Meg has learned the power of being in your body and listening to its needs.
Meg’s Functional Medicine practice includes an approach to nourishment and healing that combines individualization and root cause analysis. Moving beyond diets, functional testing and supplements, Meg empowers her clients with ongoing tools for stress management as an integral pillar to sustainable gut health and longevity.
Her #1 bestselling cookbook is available for purchase on Amazon, and her expertise has been featured on podcasts such as Dare to Move and GrassRoots Functional Medicine.
In This Episode We Discuss:
- Beyond Supplements and Testing – Holistic Gut Health
- Meg’s journey with Celiac Disease
- Broader spectrum to healing
- Opening up to see our unseen habits and creating new ones that empower
- How several Gut issues can have similar symptoms
- Learning to trust yourself, learning to tune in
- The importance of Gallbladder health
- Feeding your microbiome with diversity
- Lots of yummy outside the box, fueling recipes in Meg’s new cookbook
- Polyphenols – the Gut antioxidant
- Website: https://groundednourish.com
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/groundednourish/ @groundednourish
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/megan-gerber-rd-ldn-ifncp-cgn-16a91581
- Book: How to Glow Gluten-Free: Going Beyond the (GF) Food to Embrace a Journey of Abundance in a Diagnosis of Restriction by: Megan Gerber https://amzn.to/3AoxMqQ
- Group Program: The Stressed Gut Solution https://groundednourish.com/thestressedgut
- Mocktail: https://www.instagram.com/p/CZ2ad_oOvD8/
- Bon Charge Red Light Therapy https://boncharge.com/collections/red-light-therapy-devices
Connect with Jayne:
- Website: https://www.jaynewilliams.com/
- Instagram: @jayne_williamswellness https://www.instagram.com/jayne_williamswellness/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jaynewilliamswellnes