Not all Olive Oils are created equal. There’s so much to choose from out there, how do you know where to start?? Well, today I’m breaking down the research and sharing some simple steps to ensure you are elevating your olive oil! There is amazing science out there in creating the most nutrient dense olives, pressing them to perfection and packaging the oil to preserve the bioactives while retaining all its tasty goodness! Join me for a quick episode on selecting the best olive oil for your health!
In This Episode We Discuss:
- What are the health benefits of Olive Oil?
- The 3 best types of Olives for the healthiest oil
- Singular vs blends what to choose?
- What changes in Olive Oil when you heat it?
- What to look for when selecting an olive oil at the store
- What does cold extracted mean and why is it important?
- Thrive Market – https://www.dpbolvw.net/click-100322097-14359318
- Koranaque Olive – Greek
- Moraiolo Olive – Italian
- Picual Olive – Spanish
- Roasted Pears and Brussels – https://www.jaynewilliams.com/recipe/roasted-pears-and-brussels/
- Sweet & Spicy Roasted Cauliflower – https://www.jaynewilliams.com/recipe/sweet-spicy-roasted-cauliflower/
- Spice Roasted Chickpeas – https://www.jaynewilliams.com/recipe/spice-roasted-chickpeas/
- Eggroll In A Bowl – https://www.jaynewilliams.com/recipe/eggroll-in-a-bowl/
- Cilantro Pumpkin Pesto – https://www.jaynewilliams.com/recipe/cilantro-pumpkin-pesto/
- My Favorite Farmers Market Salad – https://www.jaynewilliams.com/recipe/my-favorite-farmers-market-salad/
- Quick + Easy fundamental5 Healing Soup – https://www.jaynewilliams.com/recipe/fundamental5-soup/