How brightly do you allow your light to shine? In life? In Business? In everyday conversation? Some of that ability we’re born with and some is learned, especially with the right teacher. I’m excited to bring to you my next guest, Elizabeth de Moraes, international communication coach, presence & presentation expert, and entrepreneur! She is beauty and grace from the inside out and she can help you find yours too!
Elizabeth de Moraes, also known as “the secret weapon and missing link” for video productions, is an international communication coach (aka Presence & Presentation Expert) who specializes in helping executives and experts create concise messaging and develop a captivating presence on camera, online, and in person. She has enabled thousands of clients—from C-Suite executives to professional athletes to six- and seven-figure entrepreneurs—communicate in authentic and powerful ways on television, in board rooms, at corporate events and more.
Elizabeth brings to her clients more than two decades in front of cameras as a media coach, professional dancer and actor. In addition to commanding stages and being a best-selling author, her insight has been featured in media outlets including ABC, NBC, The CW, KTLA, and The Mommy Millionaire Show. Her clients have been featured on Netflix, HGTV and more. Elizabeth is a married mom of two teenage daughters. When she’s not helping her clients shine, you can find her exploring all the small-town experiences she can find in the big city metroplex of Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas.
In This Episode We Discuss:
- The energy you decide to bring
- How her passion for dance brought her to find the tools for her authentic self
- Adding a product to your service can exponentially grow your reach
- How her first product went from idea to launch in 6 weeks!
- 3 approaches to putting yourself out there
- How a lot of introverts realize they’re really extrotroverts once they find their confidence
- Being self-aware instead of self-conscious
- Decide you belong in the room
- Own your space and stand confidently in it
- Showing your vulnerability can build that human connection
- Staying connected to your body by activating it and being prepared
- Know your non-negotiable daily wellness elevations
- Website: www.elizabethdemoraes.com
- my freebie: https://www.elizabethdemoraes.com/oncameraassessment
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/iamelizabethdemoraes
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/elizabethdemoraes/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/elizabeth.demoraes
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/elidemoraes