The world is constantly evolving and so is our knowledge of Health. There is amazing science being done to better understand our Gut Health Microbiome and Dr. Megan Rossi is on the forefront. Also known as The Gut Health Doctor, Dr. Rossi has the ability to take complicated science and explain it in a practical, digestible, action oriented way. Please join me as we learn how to eat our way to better health!
Megan Rossi, PhD, RD, The Gut Health Doctor, is one of the most influential gut-health specialists internationally. A practicing dietitian and nutritionist as well as a leading Research Fellow at King’s College London, she is the founder of the Gut Health Clinic, where she leads a team of gut-specialist dietitians. She is the author of Love Your Gut as well as How To Eat More Plants.
In This Episode We Discuss:
- Her journey to Gut Health science
- How she translates this data for the average person to understand
- The importance of plant diversity for your Gut Microbiome
- How to easily add more plants to your diet
- The Diversity Diet – a way of eating, NOT a “diet”
- Finally new studies are being done on food additives!
- Redefining Nutrition through Gut Health science
- How to evolve your tastebuds
- The Super Six food groups
- Reconditioning your sensitive Gut to get the foods you need
- How to relax the brain-microbiome connection
- Website: https://www.theguthealthdoctor.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/theguthealthdoctor/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/theguthealthdoctor
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/theguthealthdoc
- How to Eat More Plants by Megan Rossi PhD https://amzn.to/3AZRh8H
- Love Your Gut by Megan Rossi PhD https://amzn.to/3Bn0j0G
- The Gut Health Doctor: An easy-to-digest guide to health from the inside out by Megan Rossi PhD https://amzn.to/3RryR7O