We are all searching. Searching for knowledge, truth, joy and purpose. Looking for that one person who will resonate with our goals. What if that person you’re looking for is you?! That’s exactly what my guest this week, Roshanda Pratt, is here to tell you. Getting to know yourself is a journey, one that leads to confidence and a lot of answered questions. You can get there, to that truth, listen in as Rosho gets you started!
Roshanda Pratt is the creator of The Rosho Live, a platform that helps entrepreneurs and organizations boost their marketing ROI through brand storytelling and live video. A digital media pioneer with 20 years of experience producing TV news, Roshanda is a visibility expert in coaching clients to find their voice, engage their audience, and grow their business. She is also an international speaker and the author of the Amazon bestselling book CEO of LIVE VIDEO: Discover the Fundamentals of Dominating Live Video and her most recent book Visibility Is Power: Discover the power of being seen & heard.
In This Episode We Discuss:
- Confidence! What it is, how to use it and how to embody it!
- Losing her voice and finding it again
- The “burning bush” experience that changed her life
- Getting out of the box you’ve created
- Visibility is Power, but it’s an inside job
- Understanding you are the answer
- Breaking out of the introverted shell
- The importance of self study
- Listening to your self needs for color and time
- Letting your seasons change
- Learning your personal system of operations and honoring those needs
- How stepping into a new space will open other doors
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/VisibilityIsPowerTV
- Website: https://www.therosholive.com/
- Instagram: @therosholive https://www.instagram.com/therosholive/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/therosholive
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/therosholive/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/roshandaepratt/
- CEO of Live Video by Roshonda Pratt https://amzn.to/3sDUMhT
- 6 Breakthrough Sessions: https://www.therosholive.com/