Are your daily thoughts and actions aligned with the path to the blueprint you want for your life? If not, how do you get there? Psychotherapist Eliza Kingsford and I sit down to have a science based, thought provoking discussion around how to upgrade your own internal software and create abundant health, happiness and intention in your life.
Eliza Kingsford is a licensed psychotherapist and energy psychology practitioner who helps clients learn to get out of their own way, remove limiting beliefs and overcome self-sabotage. Eliza’s work has been featured on Dr. Phil, Dr. Oz, NBC Health, CNN Health, Health Magazine, MindBodyGreen and many more; she’s also the author of Brain-Powered Weight Loss and a certified Tiny Habits coach. Eliza combines the latest behavior science and neuroscience with cutting edge interventions to create lasting change for her clients.
In This Episode We Discuss:
- The challenges with losing weight
- After 20 years in a clinical setting this new path of a better way emerged
- Get your mindset in a successful foundation and everything else will follow
- Like a smartphone we need to constantly update ourselves with the latest data to operate more efficiently
- The brain-gut connection
- Re-write your story, how to get out of your own loop that isn’t serving you
- How to create a new blueprint and align your vibrations to it
- Understanding the roadblocks your brain can create
- How your vibrations are affecting you
- Are you listening to the way you speak to yourself?
- Don’t deny your current reality, but understand it can change
- How to help teenagers with this mindfulness on their level
- Website: https://elizakingsford.com
- Instagram: @elizakingsford https://www.instagram.com/elizakingsford/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/brainpoweredweightloss
- Brain Powered Weight Loss by Eliza Kingsford https://amzn.to/3JxMnCo