Are you currently “boosting” your immune system to help fight off all the germs and bugs that we are constantly being exposed to this time of year? Even if you are currently feeling well, an ounce of prevention this time of year could make all the difference with how your body responds, defends and fights off unwanted germs. Let’s give our bodies a fighting chance with some simple, healthy ways to keep you going with maximum efficiency! Your body, who works so hard for you every day, will thank you
In This Episode We Discuss:
- How to amplify your immune system
- The importance of nose breathing
- Why handwashing is underrated
- SLEEP and how to get more of it.
- How to make exercise a simple “add in” to your day.
- Supplements, amping up your vitamins and minerals the right way
- Balancing the right foods and dialing down the sugar to keep your immune system strong
- Fresh Ginger! Why I love it and it’s many benefits
- Hydration! Hydration! Hydration…..the right kind.
- Zinc rich foods and supplementation
- The right way to cook your vegetables for immune boosting.
- Healthy Fats
- Not all Oils are created equal
- Superfood Greens!
- The wonders of Garlic and how to best cook with it
- Saline Nasal Spray: https://amzn.to/33c7fQf
- Silver Spray: https://amzn.to/3nqoZ14
- My favorite HITT Program: https://www.instagram.com/s/aGlnaGxpZ2h0OjE3ODk5NDY3MDYyMzYyNjEx?utm_medium=copy_link
- Hydration with Benefits Recipes: https://www.jaynewilliams.com/category/recipes/wellness-tonics/
- Electrolyte & Mineral Add Ins: https://amzn.to/3nqFNVx
- Clinical Studies
- Flavonoids: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/27184276/
- Olive Oil: https://www.cambridge.org/core/journals/british-journal-of-nutrition/article/daily-consumption-of-a-highphenol-extravirgin-olive-oil-reduces-oxidative-dna-damage-in-postmenopausal-women/318D6AD06A8E073F9528EBE71F2F8135
- Garlic: https://www.cochrane.org/CD006206/ARI_garlic-common-cold
- Favorite Soups: https://www.jaynewilliams.com/category/recipes/soups/
- My Favorite Vitamins: