Surrounding yourself with positive, supportive people is so important in life, business, building community and health, that’s why this week I have the privilege of bringing to you Business Success Strategist and one of my dear friends Brooke Thomas! She is a beam of light in this world that empowers you to shine brighter! Brooke lives an authentic life and shares with others what works for her while lifting you up and giving you the encouragement to get there and live your dream! Fill up your cup through this inspirational interview with my beautiful friend Brooke Thomas.
Brooke’s journey to powerhouse entrepreneur began with her cancer diagnosis 16 years ago when she was pregnant with her first daughter. Brooke was diagnosed with stage 3 Melanoma and her doctors recommended that she terminate the baby and begin chemotherapy; however, Brooke’s faith led her to a different choice. She chose to have the cancer surgically removed, without anesthetic, and she ultimately had a healthy, baby girl!
Brooke used her cancer diagnosis as the motivation to change her life and accelerate her pathway to become a highly successful entrepreneur. After graduating from Elon University in Business Administration she entered the corporate world and quickly became an exceptionally successful Executive Recruiter. Brooke always knew, however, that her entrepreneurial spirit was going to take her in a different direction.
Brooke initially started her coaching career as a certified nutritionist. She designed and sold healthy lifestyle programs into Fortune 500 companies which also resulted in Brooke being featured monthly on NBC’s Charlotte Today Show. Brooke is a motivational and keynote speaker and has also been featured in numerous media outlets such as Forbes, Huffington Post, NBC, CBS and InStyle Magazine.
Fast forward to today, Brooke has built a highly successful faith based, seven figure elite coaching and mastermind business and has also become the top producer in two network marketing companies. Brooke has designed proven systems that have helped thousands of women take their business, life and their faith to a level they never knew was even possible. Brooke continues to be cancer free and is determined to live her life OUT LOUD and to help other women do the same!
In This Episode We Discuss:
- How a Stage 3 Cancer diagnosis propelled her to rewrite her own story and in affect empowered others to do the same.
- How to tap your own purpose and calling regardless of your circumstances
- Why choosing the proper fuel for your body can rebuild and restore our entire life
- Why being part of the right community will lead to a massive shift in your life
- Why proper focus will change everything and every way you look at something
- Your Health is everything, understand the best way to fuel your body
- How to “let go” to Live Out Loud
- Why surrounding yourself with people that understand, accept, love, and want the best for you will call you higher.
- How she spends the beginning of her day in gratitude, reflection, prayer and journaling
- Why it’s so important to take the time to let yourself feel and release
- How to choose to make time for yourself
- The importance of mindset to support your choices
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/360yourlife
- Website: https://www.brookethomas.com/
- Instagram: @liveoutloudbrooke https://www.instagram.com/liveoutloudbrooke/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LiveOutLoudwithBrooke/ , Tribe Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/liveoutloudtribe/
- Brooke’s Ignite program: https://go.brookethomas.com/sales-page1613425524348
- Podcast: The Live Out Loud Show https://podfollow.com/1494234037
Connect with Jayne:
- Website: https://www.jaynewilliams.com/
- Instagram: @jayne_williamswellness https://www.instagram.com/jayne_williamswellness/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jaynewilliamswellness/