You know that voice you hear inside? Sometimes it whispers and sometimes it shouts, but either way it’s time to listen! This week I have the privilege of bringing to you my dear friend Jes Royston. She’s just come out with a new book “God Wants You Well” and it has quickly become one of my favorites. We are exposed to so many things in life…..good and bad. The question is how do we create an internal environment that builds long term health and resilience in our body? Jes lays out a simple attainable roadmap that she shares throughout our conversation. You won’t want to miss this interview as Jes is a beautiful, joyful soul that will leave you feeling empowered and ready to create your action plan!
Jes Royston is a National Board Certified Health and Wellness Coach. Her passion is leading her clients on their very own journey to holistic wellness. In 2010, she started studying at the Institute for Integrative Nutrition in NYC where she learned a wide variety of dietary theories along with their benefits for specific clients.
She focuses on digestive wellness, improved diet, detoxification, hormone balance, stress management, mental wellness, weight management, energy improvement, food cravings, sleep and more. Jes holds certifications in Gut Health, Ayurvedic Medicine, Cancer Nutrition, Environmental Medicine and The Science of Well-Being. She considers herself a forever student because the more she learns, the better she can serve those who look to her for help.
A few years back, she started a nutrition blog along with a support group called Green Mama Tribe to help her followers weed through the misinformation, guiding other mothers towards clear, natural choices for themselves and their families. Her tribe has transformed into a full online coaching membership where she continues to support women from all over the United States.
She works one-on-one with clients as part of a Functional Medicine Practice in Jupiter, FL where she lives with her husband Craig and two young sons, Ryan and Jake.
When she is not taking care of her tribe, she is by the ocean sipping on kombucha. Jes loves hot tea of all kinds, hugs, running, pool dates with friends, local vegan spots and exploring South Florida with her family.
In This Episode We Discuss:
- How her fascination with vitamins set the tone for a career.
- Over a decade of health & wellness has journeyed her from NY to FL
- How a misdiagnosed dairy issue could have led to an unneeded surgery, instead she searched for information that transformed her life.
- Why it’s a privilege to take care of our bodies and empower others as well.
- Finding the joy in healthy food
- Why she was called to write her new book, “God Wants You Well”
- How she is lighting a spark toward optimal wellness.
- How to listen when your body whispers.
- Her new group program that will launch health groups around the world.
- Pinterest: @greenmamatribe https://br.pinterest.com/jesroyston/
- Website: https://www.jesroyston.com/
- Instagram: @jesroyston https://www.instagram.com/jesroyston/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jesroyston
- “God Wants You Well: A Holistic Guide to Honoring Him by Taking Optimal Care of the Body He Blessed You With” by Jes Royston https://amzn.to/3GR58PZ