Do you suffer from yeast infections, or bacterial vaginosis, or urinary tract infections? Are you concerned about your pelvic floor health? Have you ever wondered what your vagina needs to stay balanced and healthy? I promise, it’s not what you’ve been told.
Would you like to be more empowered around your vagina health? Well then, this episode is for you!
Premier women’s health expert, a best-selling author, entrepreneur, inventor, and business leader specializing in female pelvic medicine and reconstructive surgery for over 20 years, Dr. Greenleaf, is a trailblazer as the first female in the United States to become board certified.
She serves as a spokesperson for the American Osteopathic Association, with her quotes appearing in many major media outlets. She was recently awarded the Future of Healthcare Impact Award at the prestigious Mindshare Summit 2021 for her TED-like talk on the brain-gut-vagina connection.
She is the owner of Greenleaf Health & Wellness, CEO of The Pelvic Floor Store, an online store dedicated to finding reliable pelvic health products. She is a best selling co-author of You Were Made To Be Unstoppable. She will be the host of The Happy Vagina Summit, a pelvic health summit. She is also currently writing a book on pelvic health called The Happy Vagina Diet.
Dr. Greenleaf takes a holistic body-mind-spirit approach to healing and wellness. She believes many of the answers to a healthy life are found within. She views her role in life as your wellness guide.
Triple Board Certified:
Obstetrics and Gynecology from the American Board of Osteopathic Obstetrics and Gynecology
Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery from the American Board of Osteopathic Obstetrics and Gynecology
Procedural Medicine and Aesthetics from the American Association of Procedural Medicine
MBA with a concentration in Strategic Management from the Fox School of Business, Temple University Class of 2020
MS in Strategic Management, Innovation, and Entrepreneurship Candidate currently
– Empowering individuals to find health & wellness through self-discovery and education.
– Bringing the subject of pelvic health to the forefront through open dialogue and education.
– Focusing on the mind-body-spirit connection and how “You are greater than the sum of your parts.”
In This Episode We Discuss:
- The vaginal microbiome and how your diet and lifestyle affect your vaginal health.
- Bringing the vagina discussion out in the open
- How she became the first female board certified Urogynecologist in the U.S.
- The importance of strengthening your pelvic floor
- The proper way to do Kegels
- The DON’T PUSH method!! Let the bladder muscle do its job
- Safe regenerative therapies to support the vagina
- The Brain-Gut-Vagina connection
- How the Vaginal Microbiome could affect libido and infertility
- Yeast and what you should know
- How to heal through the 3-legged stool approach.
- Website: https://greenleafbewell.com https://pelvicfloorstore.com
- Summit: The Happy Vagina Rally
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/drbetsygreenleaf/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/greenleafbewell https://www.facebook.com/dr.betsy.greenleaf/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/DrBGreenleaf
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/drbetsygreenleaf
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdu6ZIxyAYGKsmJPtEvTS4w
- TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@drbetsygreenleaf?lang=en