We know that having a diet rich in plant based foods is what nature intended. Finding the right balance of foods that fulfill our nutritional needs can sometimes be challenging. Luckily Catharine Arnston, Founder of ENERGYbits, has done some of that work for us! When her sister’s health crisis motivated her to research any and all health foods that may help, she discovered the many health benefits of Algae! Fascinated by science and empowered to help others she created a sustainable, clean, nutritional product that optimizes every body!
Catharine Arnston is an expert in algae nutrition, a wellness thought leader, an experienced entrepreneur, and sought after speaker. She has an MBA, BA Hons and is a Board Certified Health Coach,
Catharine’s journey into the fascinating world of algae began in 2008 when her younger sister was diagnosed with breast cancer and advised by her oncologist that an alkaline diet would improve her healing. Catharine left her 25-year corporate career to help her sister identify which foods were alkaline and this led her to algae – the most alkaline, chlorophyll-rich, high-protein, nutrient-dense food in the world. When Catharine learned that algae’s vast healing properties were documented in tens of thousands of scientific studies but that none of these studies or benefits were known outside of Asia, she knew she needed to do something. And so ENERGYbits”‘ was born.
Catharine has spent the last ten years researching algae, writing papers, giving presentations, lecturing at conferences, and speaking on150+ podcasts to explain the benefits of algae. To do this, she read thousands of scientific papers that detailed, validated, and confirmed algae’s nutritional, health, longevity, and global benefits. Remarkably none of these findings are known by consumers. It is Catharine’s vision and passion to change this and while she is not a Ph.D., her scientific fluency allows her to explain algae with such simplicity and clarity, it quickly becomes obvious why algae is something we all urgently need.
Catharine’s passion for algae is contagious, inspiring and thought-provoking. Her efforts have led to algae being better understood by educators, consumers, doctors, and wellness practitioners. Even the United Nations and NASA endorse algae as the most nutrient-dense food in the world and the answer to world hunger. Catharine’s extensive knowledge and playful personality is both entertaining and educating and her speaking style leaves audiences informed, uplifted, and hopeful. She looks forward to doing the same for you.
In This Episode We Discuss:
- How her sister’s cancer diagnosis brought her from the corporate world to health and wellness
- Her self taught research allows her to go toe to toe on the science
- Why she believes algae is the most nutrient dense, protein dense food in the world
- The importance of algae to the space program
- The effortless nutrition of an algae tablet
- Why she believes algae is a plant NOT a supplement
- How algae was the first life on Earth
- The difference between macro and micro algae
- The difference between chlorella and spirulina
- The importance of algae and Intermittent Fasting
- GLA and its link to algae
- How chlorophyll is genetically similar to our blood
- The healing properties of chlorophyll and chlorella
- Website: https://www.energybits.com/
- 20% off coupon to use on website: elevatedwellness
- Beautybits https://www.energybits.com/beautybits.html
- Instagram: @energybits https://www.instagram.com/energybits/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ENERGYbits/
- Amazon: ENERGYbits https://amzn.to/3nVB6mh RECOVERYbits https://amzn.to/3CLR2xG VITALITYbits https://amzn.to/3k8bG3I BEAUTYbits https://amzn.to/2ZYmHxC
Connect with Jayne:
- Website: https://www.jaynewilliams.com/
- Instagram: @jayne_williamswellness https://www.instagram.com/jayne_williamswellness/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jaynewilliamswellness/