Dr. Robin Rose is a double board certified specialist in Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine, specializing in functional medicine. She is author of the “28 Day Gut Fix,” and founder and CEO of Terrain Health where she practices next generation healthcare, integrating systems biology with an innovative approach that requires a deep understanding of each person’s biochemical, genetic, and lifestyle factors. Her foundational test measures your Bio Age, revealing how old your body is behaving physiologically & the actual age of your cells, which is quite different from your chronological age. She utilizes a variety of healthcare technologies to optimize the health trajectory of individual patients. Her comprehensive approach prioritizes patient-centered care by creating healthcare interventions that are more precise, personalized, predictive. participatory and preventative. Her philosophy is deeply rooted in healing her patients from the inside out by restoring health to the gut so they will ageLESS.
In This Episode We Discuss:
- Her in-depth view on how we are all individuals inside and out
- What is precision medicine and why you need it?
- How to change your gene expression
- How drug studies aren’t one size fits all
- What is Leaky Gut? How do you treat it?
- How much of your immune system is controlled by your Gut?
- Simple steps to finding Gut balance
- Why at least 60% of your plate should be plant based for most efficient energy
- How beneficial is sleep?
- What is Glocal?
- Her favorite personal tools for everyday wellness
- Website: http://terrainhealth.org (203-900-4416)
- Instagram: @dr.robinrose https://www.instagram.com/dr.robinrose/
- Linktree: https://linktr.ee/RobinTH
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/drrobinrose/
- Lekfit: https://lekfit.com/
- Braintap: https://braintap.com/ or download the App
Connect with Jayne:
- Website: https://www.jaynewilliams.com
- Instagram: @jayne_williamswellness https://www.instagram.com/jayne_williamswellness
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jaynewilliamswellness