Stacey Lindsay is a broadcast and print journalist, writer, interviewer, and media consultant. A workplace equity advocate, Stacey has extensively covered the topics of modern career life, civic engagement, financial health, and social impact. She is a consulting editor of Maria Shriver’s Sunday Paper, and the editorial director of The Conscious Investor, a digital magazine that uncovers the worlds of philanthropy and social and environmental impact, which she helped co-launch. As a media consultant, she works with many mission-focused companies and entrepreneurs to help effectively tell their conscious brand story. In her 16-year career as a writer, reporter, and producer, Stacey’s storytelling has been featured on national and international platforms. As the articles editor at goop she launched several new editorial projects focused on women’s empowerment and remarkable feats. She served as an evening news anchor and reporter in The Four States region where she covered the veteran healthcare crisis, the disappearance of small-town America, and the state of health insurance in the United States. She worked in the film industry as an associate producer for James Caan’s production company, and a marketing director for Magnolia Pictures. Stacey grew up south of Boston and earned her BA in film & media studies from Emerson College and her MA in journalism from University of Colorado at Boulder. She has served as a board member for Compass Quest Veterans Advocacy Group.
In this episode we discuss:
- What she learned from Gwenyth Paltrow
- Why it’s important to look back and connect the dots
- What she believes makes a great relationship
- Why she doesn’t believe in work hierarchy.
- What is an editorial wing and why you should have one
- How to start a work revolution
- Why it’s important to look at your WHY
- Stacey’s TOP TIPS for building your brand
And so much more!
- Website: https;//www.staceyannlindsay.com
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/staceylindsay/
- Norma Kamali “I Am Invincible”
- “It’s Time to Break Down Society’s Binary Views on Motherhood” by Stacey Lindsay
Connect with Jayne:
- Website: https://www.jaynewilliams.com
- Instagram: instagram.com/jayne_williamswellness/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jaynewilliamswellness